Question:
Hi ! Can someone please tell me what a photography scout is and what exactly they do?
Sandra
2006-03-24 06:27:57 UTC
Hi ! Can someone please tell me what a photography scout is and what exactly they do?
Four answers:
acpearch
2006-03-25 04:00:32 UTC
A Photography scout may do any of the following in preparation for a photography section:

Look for the location(s).

Look for talent (models). (If the scout ask for $ it is most likely a rip off.)

Look for props to be used.

Arrange for permission to use a location and/or any permit’s need.
Hippie
2006-03-24 14:30:16 UTC
Usually a scout is someone sent out to recruit new talent. HOWEVER....there are many unscrupulous men/women who claim to be scouts (with fake badges and all), who are basically pedophiles or pervies. Better to go with an established agency if your looking to move into that arena of marketing yourself dear. toodles.
Anonymous
2006-03-24 14:31:19 UTC
photography scouts wander around and take pictures of thing that fall under a cetain catagory then post them to a news paper or magazine
devildude1344
2006-03-24 18:01:15 UTC
a photography scout is someone like that is in the paparazzi i think i don't know i am only in the ninth grade... they take pictures obviously